[TYPO3] Graphical Headers and appending the normal header text, as actual text

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:29:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM, The Plankmeister
<plankmeister at hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>  Hi Bernd,
>
>  I tried this:
>

>  10 = COA
>  10 {
>         10 = IMAGE
>
>         10.file = GIFBUILDER
>         10.file {
>                 XY = 198,32
>                 5 = IMAGE
>                 5.file = images/bg.png
>                 10 = TEXT
>                 10.text.current = 1
>                 10.fontColor = #FFFFFF
>                 10.fontFile =  t3lib/fonts/vera.ttf
>                 10.niceText = 1
>                 10.offset = 13,23
>                 10.fontSize = 20
>                 20 = EFFECT
>                 20.value = rotate=270
>         }
>
>         20 = TEXT
>         20.current = 1
>
>         20.wrap = <span>|</span>
>         wrap = <h2>|</h2>
>  }
>
>  ...also without that last "wrap = <h2>|</h2>" (as I wasn't sure if it
>  was a question or not in your op) but it still generates no output.
>
>  Or have I not listened to your instructions properly?

No need to quote the whole thread for each new message.

Well, did the GIFBUILDER object work on its own? If the TEXT cObject
doesn't work, it's because the value returns null (i.e. '.current = 1'
is not retrieving any value). ".current" is not necessarily
appropriate for all circumstances. Where does the header's text come
from? (Database field? FCE? other?) If you can answer that, it'll be
possible to point you in the right direction.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/