[TYPO3] New version of extension aren't shown with the TERUpdate Check

Matyi Gábor gabor.matyi at mailbox.hu
Mon Apr 7 12:31:29 CEST 2008

>Matyi Gábor wrote:
>> After I update my installed extensions with the the TER Update Check, I can
>> find such extension, that won't updated. My question, why not every extension
>> is updated with this update tool?
>
>You need to update extension list first. Go to "Import extensions" and update
the list.

I write you what I did step by step.

1. import extension/Retrieve update
2. check for TER2 updates
3. here I see in the list, fe. realurl has new version.
4. I click on the extension, there I click on the update button, and the realurl
is updated. After this I check the "check for TER2 updates", and I don't see any
new extension.
5. After this I go to the import, and I write "tt_news", and here I see in the
long list, that the tt_news has new version.

My question, why don't check this update tool lot's of extension?

Gabor
______________________________________________________Szezon nyitó nyárigumi akciók a www.gumi1.hu portálon!