[TYPO3] Templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Apr 1 08:38:22 CEST 2008

Hi!

Urfan wrote:
> i am new to typo3, i just started making a new website with templavoila, in
> templavoila at the Building data structure iam having a problem with mapping
> a <UL>, its ment for a horizontal menu. First i map de <div> wich is above
> the <UL> after that i haven been able to map <UL>, i get nottice wich it
> says "No content found".
>
> what does it meens?

It means that you mapped DIV as INNER. If you mapped it as INNER, the whole content of this DIV (including UL) is replaced, so you cannot map UL any more. INNER means "replace all inside it with my own content". Not sure if this sounds clear. If not, I will try to explain better.

Btw, no need to repost now but next time ask TV questions in TV list, please :)

> i also want to know, to make a dynamic menu, do have to make that with
> typoscript, or its also possible with templavoila?

TypoScript. But you may want to try premapped templates to see how menu is defined there. Check andreas01 extension.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team