[TYPO3] Templavoila

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:14:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure whether to carry this topic on here or on the TV list :/

So you should be able to map nested elements using OUTER? That's never
worked for me, I just thought OUTER cleared any of the mapped tag's
attributes :?

What does RANGE do then?

Thanks,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS