[TYPO3] Directmail sending bad html emails

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sun Sep 30 19:18:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am making progress on directmail. It is sending and fetching bounced
mails.
When I send mails manually the mail is perfect. But when I use the
cron/dmailer then I get "scrambled mail
"  The html is showed as text: "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <!-- This website is powered by
TYPO3 - inspiring people to share! TYPO3 is a free open source Content
Management Framework initially created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under
"

Must be something with a setting of Mime? But where and what? Who helps?

Regards, Eef