[TYPO3] Not the right list, but....

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sat Sep 29 23:21:54 CEST 2007

Hi Kristian,
sorry I never used Typo3Winstaller and/or GraphicsMagick so I have no
experience with it.
What I can suggest you is to post some more detail about the problem.
Maybe someone else can help you.

By instance, if you tried to use the Install Tool "4: Image Processing",
what happened? Commands executed? Results? Errors?

Did u check those:
[GFX][image_processing] = 1
[GFX][im] = 1
?