[TYPO3] Mark fe user which is in some special group in list

Бойчук Петро petro.boychuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:04:03 CEST 2007

Thank you Katja for your answer, but this is not exactly what I was
looking for. In my case, there are too many groups assigned for each
user, and it is not so simple to check all users if they are in one
special group. In my case, all I need is that all users that are in
group with uid 3 to be marked with bold or with some color.

Maybe there is some Tsconfig to make such exception? Or some hook so I
could write some simple code to do this? Actually I was searching over
localRecordList, recordList and t3lib_recordList classes but did not
find anything useful for me. Actually the process of generating of the
list was to difficult for me to understand. Maybe some one can help me
with this?
Thank you.

On 9/28/07, Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net> wrote:
> Hello Бойчук
>
> You can use List module very flexibly - clic the littel plus sign beside
> the Website User label and you can set the fields you want to be shown
> in the list module. Choose "Groups". Now you can even click the Groups
> label in the listing and you get the users according to the groups and
> clicking again the asc desc order changes.
> HTH - katja
>
> Бойчук Петро kirjoitti:
> > Is it possible to mark frontend user that is in some group (f.e. grout
> > uid = 2) in list module so I can see which users are in this group and
> > which  are not?
> >
> > Thank you.

З повагою,
Бойчук Петро