[TYPO3] Mark fe user which is in some special group in list

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Sep 28 08:10:51 CEST 2007

Hello Бойчук

You can use List module very flexibly - clic the littel plus sign beside
the Website User label and you can set the fields you want to be shown
in the list module. Choose "Groups". Now you can even click the Groups
label in the listing and you get the users according to the groups and
clicking again the asc desc order changes.
HTH - katja