[TYPO3] Direct mail problems

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Fri Sep 28 11:32:36 CEST 2007

Ivan Kartolo skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> Ivan Kartolo skrev:

>>> Which problem do you mean?
>>> Tell me more about your server configs (apache, php version,
>>> memory_limit, etc)
>>>
>>> Ivan
>> Hi Ivan
>>
>> Sorry for the late answer.
>>
>> Im using Windows as server, php is 5.0.4.
>>
>> The only problem I have right now is not that serious, but when I
>> click the direct mail BE module I have to click the direct mail folder
>> before anything appears in the right column. I noticed that the wizard
>> is shown as soon as you click the direct mail BE mdoule on linux. Is
>> there a fix for windows. I would like to spare my users for the extra
>> click.
>>
>> /Brian
>
> So you're using IIS on Windows, then? I haven't tested it on IIS, only
> Apache on Windows.
>
> Ivan
I just found out its an issue with domain records. I will try to explain it.

I have a site with multiple doamin records, so the site can accessed
using different domains, and this also affects what part of the page
tree is shown.

I have 5 top pages in the page tree, each with a domain record and on
the page with my newsletter the domain is: test.mydomain.dk .

If I access the BE using this domain the problem is gone. I could tell
my users to access the BE using the specific domains, but if there is
another way to solve it so it works even though they enter the site with
the URL www.mydomain.dk it would be great.

/Brian