[TYPO3] newloginbox redirect

Timo Proescholdt proescho-typo3 at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 27 22:17:53 CEST 2007

Andreas Becker a écrit :
> Sorry not macina search box TIMO
>
> was a typo I mean the loginbox_macmade  from Jean-David Gadina
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/loginbox_macmade/0.3.5/
>
> His extensions are working from scratch - stick to them!
> It is as easy as the macina Searchbox from Wolfgang Becker
>
> Understandable and easy to use

Hi!

thanks for your answers! The macmade login is really nice!

I checked them out and they are working.. as the newloginbox does.

However, I was looking for a way to redirect the user to where they came
from after a successful login.
This is useful if people bookmark while they are logged in and want to
access it later.. so they should see the login and after login be
redirected to their bookmark.

Is there a way to do this?

thanks!
Timo