[TYPO3] newloginbox redirect

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Sep 26 04:15:22 CEST 2007

Sorry not macina search box TIMO

was a typo I mean the loginbox_macmade  from Jean-David Gadina
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/loginbox_macmade/0.3.5/

His extensions are working from scratch - stick to them!
It is as easy as the macina Searchbox from Wolfgang Becker

Understandable and easy to use

Sorry for the typo
Andi