[TYPO3] How to show plugin output on page

Anders Axelsson anders at anax.nu
Wed Sep 26 13:47:14 CEST 2007

		The only file I have, in the directory "pi1" is the PHP-file: class.tx_test2_pi1.php

Other files in the directory above are:

ChangeLog

ext_emconf.php

ext_icon.gif

ext_localconf.php

ext_tables.php

locallang_db.xml

README.txt

I do not see any of them as a "static TS template" for my plugin.

Do I miss some needed file or am I thinking about this in the wrong way?

Regards,
Anders