[TYPO3] IE causing problems - carriage return in a stdWrap?

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Wed Sep 26 16:31:54 CEST 2007

	I have a typo3 site, based on an HTML template page (that I
didn't create) that isn't displaying properly in Internet Explorer.
It worked as a static page, but the typo3 page using it as a template
is working fine on all browsers except IE.
	Now, I can't see any obvious reason why it doesn't work. And
I've been told there are odd problems to do with IE7 not dealing well
with lists that are all on the one line or similar, and this is
indeed pretty much the only significant difference between the html
file used as a template and the Typo3 page.
	So, thats the background, my typo3 question is is there any
way to force a carriage return at the end of a stdWrap?
	Regards
		David