[TYPO3] disabling css_styled_content per page

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Thu Sep 20 12:48:46 CEST 2007

Hi,
one way to get rid of the extensions css stuff is to use:

plugin.plugin_name._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

you will find the plugin_name that causes the
typo3temp/stylesheet_xxxx.css to be generated in the comments of that
file. after you didi that for all extensions listed in that file, it
will be gone.

the dublin core elements are not a standard feature, and i dont know
which extension is responsiable for that.

regards,
sebastian