[TYPO3] disabling css_styled_content per page

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:24:47 CEST 2007

Hey folks

I want to disable the css that comes by default from Typo3 and
css_styled_content on a particular page - thats the newsletter page
(direct_mail).
I did this so far:
[globalVar = TSFE:id=113]
page{
 config{
  doctype = none
  xmlprologue = none
  removeDefaultJS = 1
  #inlineStyle2TempFile = 1
 }
 includeCSS >
 includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/newsletter.css
}
[global]

I still get:
<link rel="schema.dc" href="http://purl.org/metadata/dublin_core_elements" /

and specially the following css file:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_e99aac0be0.css"
/>
which comes with all the csc-textpic definitions...

How do I disable this css file, particulary the css file - I want to get rid
of dublin core thing too without using sourceopt.

Thanks

Darko