[TYPO3] list children in menu

Timo Proescholdt proescho-typo3 at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Sep 12 12:33:09 CEST 2007

Timo Proescholdt a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I have a template with a menu in which the children of the current
> page should be listed. The thing is that this can occur at any hight
> of the tree.. so I cannot hardcode the entryLevel.
>
> So tried to set entryLevel of my menu object to treeLevel,
> but that does not yield the expected results.

can somebody explain me why the code below works with the conditional,
but the conditional replaced by
temp.subnavigation.entryLevel = treeLevel
not?

I'm not getting it..
thanks!
Timo

temp.subnavigation = HMENU

#temp.subnavigation_autoparser_tswrap.entryLevel = treeLevel

[treeLevel = 2 ]
temp.subnavigation.entryLevel = 2
[treeLevel = 3 ]
temp.subnavigation.entryLevel = 3