[TYPO3] list children in menu

Timo Proescholdt proescho-typo3 at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Sep 12 02:58:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

sorry for writing so many mails lately.. I have been quite busy
learning. And although I learned quite a lot in the last weeks
there is something that drives me crazy.. I have been trying
to find that out for ours now.. learned a lot of other things, but
still have no clue.. I hope somebody can help me!

I have a template with a menu in which the children of the current
page should be listed. The thing is that this can occur at any hight
of the tree.. so I cannot hardcode the entryLevel.

So tried to set entryLevel of my menu object to treeLevel,
but that does not yield the expected results.

Please find my codesnippet (which I took from the typo3 enterprise
book listings) below!

many thanks!
Timo Proescholdt

temp.subnavigation = HMENU
temp.subnavigation.entryLevel = 1
temp.subnavigation.1 = TMENU
temp.subnavigation.1{
  wrap =  <ul>|</ul>
  NO {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
    stdWrap.case = lower
  }
  CUR < .NO
  CUR.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="subnavi-act">|</li>
  CUR = 1
}
temp.subnavigation {
 2 < .1