[TYPO3] quote html code in rtehtmlarea

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 12 10:31:50 CEST 2007

Hi All!

I have a site where the contents are miscellanous tutorials, so the contents contain program code, HTML code, CSS code etc. Unfortunately I didn't found quote function in the rtehtmlarea text editor. As I tried to quote the HTML code by hand so, that I paste it in html view an I put a "pre" and "/pre" html tags to the begin and the end of the quoted html code, the some tags in the html code hadn't appeared. f.e. (div-s). As iItried to change the greater and less to it's htmlentity the htmlarea changed the htmlentity return to greater and less.

Does anybody how could I to code HTML code with rtehtmlarea?

Thanks in advance

Gabor Matyi

Utazások Erotikában - Vámos Miklós nemsokára megjelenő regényét előre megrendelheti nálunk.
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,201702,253867/click.prm