[TYPO3] Making a menu with pretected pages.

Fred hamel at urbansecurity.org
Mon Sep 10 12:11:21 CEST 2007

I have a website on typo3 (v4.1 on a windows server with iis) on which i
have a pretected area like this :
PageRubrique
     |__ Section01
     |          |__ Article01
     |          |__ Article02
     |__ Section02
     |__ Section03_login
     |__ Section03
                |__ Article01
                |__ Article02

The Section03_login is a page on which the login box (native) redirect
on Section03. Section03 had "members" as general properties and I cheked
"Include subpages" to protect all af them. Everything is working fine.

I was asked to make a menu on Page Section_03 so users can see all the
links of the pretected pages. The problem is they don't appear on it
because they are pretected. Do you know a way of making a menu with
pretected pages ?

The other solution is to put the "member" group on the properties of the
content and not on the page, but I don't know how to insert the login
box on each page automatically and to translate it on the good language.
I'm trying to do this with TypoScript but it's a bit tought.

Thanks for the ideas.