[TYPO3] order of the editing fields in TCA, after extension add - on

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Thu Sep 6 05:25:02 CEST 2007

I have created an extension which extends fe_users table with a few
extra fields. I see that kickstarter (very nicely) freated the
ext_tables.sql which sets my new fields correctly in TCA, but it adds
them to the very end of the editing form fields.

How can I re-order (rearrange) the input fields in the TCA in this
situation? ('types' => array)

In other words I have added some fields that I want to go within (order)
  some of the original ones...

Is this possible, and if so - how?

thanks,
andrew