[TYPO3] One site - multiple domain records - navigation problem

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Sep 5 12:22:41 CEST 2007

John de Stigter skrev:

> I doen't go back actually, it just switches to domain set with
> config.baseUrl. Why do you want the visitor to stay at the kursus1
> domain? (As far as I understand you are just using the domain as a
> option to enter the website at a different point.)
>
> If you really want the visitor to stay at that domain you will have to
> place the domain record in the root of the website and find another
> solution or go back to using redirects or something.

Hi

"(As far as I understand you are just using the domain as a
option to enter the website at a different point.)"
This is not the only reason why I use domain records.

Im using the extension paymentlib_quickpay for online payment and this
ext. needs to check for a domain record to get the correct merchant ID
and other information.

According to the developer of this extension, this is the only way to
use multiple merchant Id's for 1 website.

/Brian