[TYPO3] One site - multiple domain records - navigation problem

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Sep 5 12:11:25 CEST 2007

> Yeah, I know I have a firefox problem, its on my list.
>
> Your tip with config.baseURL almost solved my problem, but
> when I choose a subpage the domain goes back to
> kursus.mentor-it.dk, If I can avoid this somehow the problem
> is solved.
>
> Any idea?

I doen't go back actually, it just switches to domain set with
config.baseUrl. Why do you want the visitor to stay at the kursus1
domain? (As far as I understand you are just using the domain as a
option to enter the website at a different point.)

If you really want the visitor to stay at that domain you will have to
place the domain record in the root of the website and find another
solution or go back to using redirects or something.