[TYPO3] Image sizes

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 31 21:07:16 CET 2007

> Having some trouble with adding large images to content on a page.  We
> can add the image to the page on the BE, but nothing shows up on the
> FE. Smaller images (like 100x150) work fine, but larger images  will
> not show on the site.  Not sure what's going on here.  I've tried
> changing the max img width in the constant editor to no avail.  Any
> ideas?

Seems as if ImageMagick operations don't work properly on your system.

Did you check the image processing section in the install tool?
Do you see all the images there or just a few or maybe none?
When using the smaller images, do you change the size or are they rendered
1:1 ?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian