[TYPO3] "dynamic" params / imgParams?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Oct 31 13:16:11 CET 2007

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:
> I want to build an image menu with the help of GIFBUILDER.
>
> As JavaScript will be involved, each image generated with IMAGEBUILDER
> need to have id="image_id" in generated HTML code - which can be solved
> by adding:
>
> imgParams = id="image"
>

> The problem is, I need a distinct "id" for each image - so, the first
> image should have id="image1", the second image should have id="image2",
> and so on.
>
> Is it possible to make these values dynamic? Something like:
>
> imgParams = id="image{i+1}"
>
> Where "i" would be increased with each image, and would be added to 1,
> and generate id="image1", id="image2" etc.

I noticed I could use:

     subst_elementUid = 1
     imgParams= id="image{elementUid}"

where {elementUid} is substituted with the page ID.
Not perfectly what I wanted, but works.

Still, if anyone knows if it's possible to start with "1", and then
increase it by one for each element - I'd be glad to hear more.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org