[TYPO3] "dynamic" params / imgParams?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Oct 31 11:55:41 CET 2007

I want to build an image menu with the help of GIFBUILDER.

As JavaScript will be involved, each image generated with IMAGEBUILDER
need to have id="image_id" in generated HTML code - which can be solved
by adding:

imgParams = id="image"

The problem is, I need a distinct "id" for each image - so, the first
image should have id="image1", the second image should have id="image2",
and so on.

Is it possible to make these values dynamic? Something like:

imgParams = id="image{i+1}"

Where "i" would be increased with each image, and would be added to 1,
and generate id="image1", id="image2" etc.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org