[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Erich Schreiber nospam at to.me
Mon Oct 29 16:17:54 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

I've checked your recommendation and am sorry to tell you that it does
not hide the page content section from our sysfolder. The TSConfig
reference writes about the 'allowedNewTables' option:

> If this list is set, then only tables listed here will have a link
> to "create new" in the page and subpages. This also affects
> "db_new.php" (the display of "Create new record")
>
> Note: Technically records can be created (eg. by copying/moving), so
> this is "pseudo security". The point is to reduce the number of
> options for new records visually.

This is exactly what it does for me. It hides the corresponding links
on the 'New Record' screen of the sysfolder, but not its 'Page
Content' or 'Culumns' section.

Erich

---