[TYPO3] How to hide 'Pagecontent' section in a BE sysfolder?

Erich Schreiber nospam at to.me
Tue Oct 30 04:51:57 CET 2007

Hi everybody!

I've got tm_contentaccess running at least. The extension
tm_shared_lib was missing. This extension is not listed under
'Requirements and suggested extension' in the manual and I thought
those functions are integrated into tm_contentaccess. Obviously they
are not or if, then they do not initialize on my system.

@Tapio:
Now I'm ready to disable the pagecontent-section in my
news-storage-folder, but I cannot find the correspoinding options in
the manual. Can you give me a clue please.

And what's the best way to contact you for bug-reports and/or
suggestions?

Erich