[TYPO3] how to substitute a template.file in an extension template?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Oct 29 15:27:11 CET 2007

Katja Lampela schrieb:
> You don't happen to have the "clear constants/setup" or rootlevel
> activated? If you don't, then I will have to give up  :-( - I hope you
> will get more knowledgable help from someone else. And if you do,
> deactivate them please ;-)

Oh, it wasn't "clear constants/setup" enabled.

As I was experimenting, and wondering "why these ###SEARCH### marks do
not work", I added static templates ("Include static") to these
extension templates - which I obviously forgot. And it was them
overriding some setting.

Thanks for all the hints! :)

--
Tomasz Chmielewski