[TYPO3] how to substitute a template.file in an extensiontemplate?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Oct 27 23:32:01 CEST 2007

I just now realized your problem is probably using the temp toplevel object
(I rarely use this type, sorry) because it is not saved in the cache. So all
the temp markers are gone too. Maybe you should use "lib" type or create the
html markers under main page object as "subparts" or "marks".

BTW One nice way to change the html template is to use Template selector
rlmptmplselector. If you want an example setup on that, I can send one.
- Katja

"Tomasz Chmielewski" <mangoo at wpkg.org> kirjoitti
viestissä:mailman.3674.1193477208.20721.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...