[TYPO3] problem with fechangepassword and realurl

Andrew Davis junk at avagraphique.com
Thu Oct 25 19:54:13 CEST 2007

When I use fechangepassword and set the pid to goto page 26, which is

/message-board/change-pw/

when i have realurl installed and running it seems like it is
redirecting twice, so instead of going to

/message-board/change-pw/ it goes to

/message-board/change-pw/change-pw/, and obviously doesnt work.

If I disable realurl, it works correctly going to /index.ph?id=26.

Any ideas on how to fix? If it is a realurl configuration, any ideas
what that should be?

Any help much appreciated,
Thanks,
Andrew

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo