[TYPO3] pixe_feediting update to 2.0.3 - top dropdown menu doesnt work

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Oct 22 09:52:09 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen kirjoitti:
>> Hi
>>
>> I just updated to 2.0.3 and noticed that the top menu is visible, but
>> when hovering on a menu item no submenus are shown.
>>
>> /Brian
>
> I made a change to next version. If there are no subitems, main menu
> item will not be generated.
>
> 2.0x has a bug, which allows to render main item even if no subitems
> found. That is misconfiguration of the plugin.
Hi

I still dont get submenu items.

I have upgradet to 2.0.4 and this is my config:

Sections in admin menu:

page_section|edit,new_page,move_page;
content_section|new_contentelement,list,column_overview,tv_page_module,new_record;

media_section|file; advanced_section|open_backend,preview;
miscellaneous_section|help_about,user_setup; logout_section

TS config for usergroup:

admPanel {
enable.all=1
module.edit.forceNoPopup = 0
module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 1
module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons=1
hide=0
hideEnableAdmPanel=1
}

mod.FE_BE {
panelLabelLeft=1
panelLabelDisabled=1
disableToolbarButtons=history,list
disableEditpanelButtons=hide,delete
toolbarMode=2
editpanelMode=0
editIconMode=0
labelLength=15
}

If you dont have an idea, I will try to set up a new site, starting from
scratch.

/Brian