[TYPO3] adding 'click enlarge' to a flexible content element

Marianne Topping marianne at topit.dk
Thu Oct 18 15:59:01 CEST 2007

Hi

Sorry, but I'm a bit stuck.

I'm using pmkslimbox and wants to add it to my own content element, but I do
not know how to do an imagewrap in here, can anyone help with the following
code?

  <type>array</type>
  <el type="array">
   <field_img type="array">
    <tx_templavoila type="array">
     <title>Billede</title>
     <eType>imagefixed</eType>
     <sample_data></sample_data>
     <TypoScript>
 10 = IMAGE
 10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
 10.file.import.current = 1
 10.file.import.listNum = 0
 10.file.maxW = 130
       </TypoScript>