[TYPO3] insert plugin in template

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 17 21:53:17 CEST 2007

Hi Leon
I think (if this plugin works as I expect) you should make a plugin content
element somewhere in the site. You can put it for example in a hide-in-menu
page. After making the element, check the id-number of plugin element by
moving the mouse over
it. Then refer to it with the quotes marker if you use the RECORDS type:

marks.quotes = RECORDS
marks.quotes {
   source = 1111 // this is the id number of the plugin content element
   tables = tt_content
}

And the in the plugin content element you browse as the starting point the
page 167.

HTH katja

"Leon White" <badfunkstripe at gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:mailman.2127.1192604783.20721.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...