[TYPO3] Anyone played with .imgMax and .imgStart TS-Property of IMGTEXT?

Helmut Hummel typo3 at rampenlicht.org
Wed Oct 17 20:06:32 CEST 2007

Hello,
I recently stumbled over the (could be) usefull properties imgStart and
imgMax of IMGTEXT Object. This Object is for example used in
css_styled_content to render images.

I tried to extend what css_styled_content already does by:

tt_content.image.20.imgStart = 3

The result is very ugly:

http://www.rumpelspielchen.de/index.php?ADMCMD_prev=400b98afd039b95873f9554a0b2da1fa

The original page is here:

http://www.rumpelspielchen.de/index.php?id=15

You can see 2 flaws:

1. not only the first, but also the last 3 images are not displayed
2. the captions of the first three images are shown although the images
   are not

When I use .imgMax (which seem to work OK) in combination with imgStart,
nothing is displayed at all.

For me it looks like a bug. Can anyone give me a hint where to look for
this error?

THX a lot.

--
best regards