[TYPO3] Language selector menu

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Wed Oct 17 17:42:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have built a small test site to test a multilingual site. Navigation,
gets swapped etc between the languages. Everything is working out
wonderfully.
I have even built a lnaguage selector, very basic at the moment,
basically the one you find in the frontend localization tutorial.

I've been looking through the tsref and now understand most of the menu
TYPO Code/Script. I've even added html properties. What I want to do now
is add a title tag to the link. I have done this, but only with dummy
text. I've been trying to google for the answer to my question but can't
find anything. What I want to know is: How can I make the title property
of the images in the langauge selector menu display the language name.

I set a property in my template for defaultLanguageLabel. This was set
to = English.

How can I make this the title attribute in the img or the a tag in the
langauge selction menu? Also German is my other langauge, but there's no
label for that anywhere as it's not the default language.

How could I display that as the title attribute?