[TYPO3] Menu not rendered

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 15 23:47:12 CEST 2007

> I solved the problem with my menu not being rendered. A complete redo
> of the tsSetup solved it but now I've stumbled onto another problem.
>
> I want to place the generated menu inside a table to be able to
> adjust the layout. In my html file I've placed a markup that will be
> replaced by the menu. The problem is that when I view the resulting
> html source the menu is inserted at another line outside the table.
> Does anybody know the cause of this?
>
> tsSetup:
>
> left.5.1.NO {
>  wrap = <table border="0" table width = 100%> | </table>
     ^^^
This one is the bad guy.

Well - there might be some more bad guys when looking at your code from a
more accessible point of view, but this one is the cause for the current
trouble you got ;-)

There is no "wrap" for the NO state of a TMENU so move the wrap from the NO
section up to the TMENU section and it should be working as expected.

existing <td> without any surrounding <table> which is no good idea at all
even when you are still doing table based layouts.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de