[TYPO3] CoolURI and protected pages (FE user pages)

Jacob Rasmussen - Concare IT jr at concare.net
Fri Oct 5 09:09:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

We're using CoolURI 1.0.5 with the default XML config and I have noticed
that CoolURI is having a problem generating URIs for protected pages.

Whenever I clean the CoolURI cache, it generates the correct URIs for
our protected pages but after a couple of refreshes on our website,
CoolURI changes the URIs to /, // or /// instead of the correct path.

I've tried to force CoolURI to keep the correct URIs by making them
sticky, but then I just get some extra URIs which overrules the correct
URIs.

So any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jacob Rasmussen