[TYPO3] CoolURI and protected pages (FE user pages)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Oct 5 18:40:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

> So any suggestions?

could you do some testing for me? I'd need you to edit
class.tx_cooluri.php and delete the "if" condition on line 266, leaving
just the return statement. That means, it will look like this:

265: function getPageTitle($conf,$value) {
266:  return tx_cooluri::getPageTitleBE($conf,$value);

then FE links should be generated the same way as links in BE.

Does it work this way? Maybe I can leave only the BE function.

Thanks in advance

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech