[TYPO3] RealUrl, multidomain, multilanguage, single tree setup

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Tue Oct 2 08:57:10 CEST 2007

Ries, thank you for your answer.
I'm posting it here so other can comment:

*******************
Just a quick question,

youa re accessing the site using these domains to test, right?

http://www.eksotika.si/ & http//www.rare-exotic-plants.com/

ITo be honest I never did setup multi-domain with two languages like that...

I just know that realUrl get's confused if the domain doesn't match exactly
Ries
*******************

Yes, first domain is for default (Slovenian) language and the second one
is for first alternative language (English).

If I understand: "I just know that realUrl get's confused if the domain
doesn't match exactly".
Do you mean that realUrl expects domain for default and alternative
language to be the same and if they are different it gets confused on
first hit...
Can anybody confirm this? Is this a bug?

btw, realUrl is still active on above domains so you can test the behavior.

thanks,
Tomi Hrovatin