[TYPO3] Kickstarter problem

Tony Pauly tony.pauly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:34:06 CET 2007

According to the tutorial "Modern Template Building" I have to install
"*Extension
Repository Kickstarter*<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/extensions/repository/view/extrep_wizard/0.1.1/>
* *( extrep_wizard )" so i follow this tutorial and it should give one more
item ('Make new extentension') in the extension manager menu. But it does
not.

Tony Pauly