[TYPO3] Kickstarter problem

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Nov 30 22:00:00 CET 2007

Hi,

> I have a little problem, I'm doing the tutorial 'modern template
> building
> part 1, 2 and 3' I installed the 'Extension repository
> kickstarter' (version
> 0.1.1) and everything went succesful but I'm not getting the new
> menu item
> 'Make new extentension'. I registered a key at typo3.org
> (templatechooser)
> and I'm using typo3 version 4.1.3 with internet explorer 7. I have
> xampp
> webserver up and running, backend and frontend are running well
> except for
> the kickstarter.

Are you sure you installed the right extension? The extension you
want is called "Extension Kickstarter" (key: kickstarter) and the
current version 0.3.8.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements