[TYPO3] Problem with realUrl on iis

Melgior melgior at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:01:27 CET 2007

Yeah, sure, no problem. Yust add the following line above the RewriteRule
statements:

RewriteCond Host: (?:www\.)?yourdomain\.com

Please remember that the RewriteCond only applies to the line following to
the statement, so you'll have to add it to both rewriterules. This line
works for yourdomain.com, either with or without www. in front of it. If you
use other subdomains, you'll have to modify the rule to accomodate for this.

Cheers!

Melgior.