[TYPO3] dr_wiki - instability and redirect to login

Melgior melgior at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:23:18 CET 2007

Hi Lewis,

I also don't know about your first problem... I didn't get any blank
screens, so I don't know how you should solve that. Is your server
configured to show PHP errors?

Problems two and three are related to the RealURL plugin (or whatever plugin
you use for SEO URL's). According to the dr_wiki wiki [1] you'll have to
edit some lines in the pi1/class.tx_drwiki_pi1.php file in the dr_wiki
plugin folder. Around line 1059, change this line:

if ($this->activatePageRedirect AND
((!$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->user["uid"] > 0))) {
  $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->jumpurl = $this->pi_getPageLink($this->pageRedirect);

to this:

if ($this->activatePageRedirect AND
((!$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->user["uid"] > 0))) {
  $baseurl = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['page.']['config.']['baseURL'] ?
$baseurl : $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['config.']['baseURL'];
  $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->jumpurl =
$baseurl.$this->pi_getPageLink($this->pageRedirect);
  $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->jumpurl.=
'?redirect_url='.urlencode($this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url(array("cmd" =>
"edit", "submit" => ""), 1, 0));

This corrects the redirect problem and also tells the login plugin to
redirect the user back to the wiki-edit page after a login. As always,
please backup the file :).

As for the table of contents links, you'll need to add
 config.prefixLocalAnchors = output
to your template setup to get them working.

Kind regards,

Melgior.

[1] http://www.myasterisk.de/wiki/bugreport/#RealURL_.26_Page_Redirect