[TYPO3] dr_wiki - instability and redirect to login

Lewis Jones lewis.jones at reap.asn.au
Wed Nov 21 06:07:15 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

I've just started using the dr_wiki extension and have run into a few
problems.

1. Sometimes the wiki just goes blank and I lose everything I've been
doing, even if it's saved.  Is that related to whether I'm logged
in?  Sometimes I save it and on refreshing after the save, it is
blank.  Anyone else experience the same problem?

2. The redirection to a login page is not working for me because I
set the redirection page to 'login' from the element browser, but
then when it sends me there, it sends me to http://www.reap.asn.au/
campus/login (where 'campus' is the wiki page) instead of just http://
www.reap.asn.au/login.  How do I avoid that?  There doesn't seem to
be any way around it?

3.  The linked headers in the Table of Contents send me to the site
home page rather than the correct spot in the article.  Hmmm...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lewis

Evangelising Australian Academia
Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students
http://www.reap.asn.au
http://www.afes.org.au
0418 605 687
lewis.jones at reap.asn.au