[TYPO3] Announcement: RealURL 1.2

Robert Wuergler typo3 at wuergler-consulting.ch
Tue Nov 27 12:28:02 CET 2007

Hallo

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just released RealURl 1.2 to TER. There are some major changes that
> you should know.
>
> 1. Added autoconfiguration feature. It works if you install RealURL but
> do not write configuration manually. It will check all domain records
> and all languages and generate configuration. Notice that if you add or
> remove domains/languages, you need to regenerate automatic
> configuration. Details are in the manual.

I upgraded from 1.1.x to 1.2.1, leaving the default unchanged, and
according to the manual a file typo3conf/realurl_autoconf.php should be
generated automatically, right?

After upgrading I did nothing but removing all entries in "Encode cache"
and "Decode cache".

Anything else to do after upgrading?

Thanks,
Robert