[TYPO3] timtab caused TV to lose mapping was RE: timtab changed dr_wiki login process

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 22 11:19:23 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry
> You can disable admin panel with TS. Please, do that. If you want to find
if timtab
> enables admin panel, you can do it with Template Analyzer.

:) that was the weird thing ... I already had it disabled in my TS template,
but it still showed. I actually had to change it in the extension.

> timtab does not remove TV mapping, I am absolutely certain on it.

Yes, well, all I know is that everything was nicely mapped in tv and working
... I had a page open and everything ... installed timtab, tried to go to
another page in my wiki to find that there was no content ... a bit of
troubleshooting helped me find out that in fact the page that I was on, the
content had disappeared ... :) Literally - I did nothing else in between.

I uninstalled timtab, fixed my tv template, and tried timtab one more time,
and this time the mapping stayed.

So what else happened at the exact same time I installed timtab, I have no
idea.

Cate