[TYPO3] Directmail detected as spam

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Thu Nov 22 08:47:33 CET 2007

Hi Stan,
Compare the mail headers from your last (spam) mail with the ones you
used to send before. If needed try to change the headers in the new mail
to the old ones. Further more, see how quick everything is mailed. Many
providers make messages Spam when there are more than 10 mails p/s
coming from one ip. These are just some thoughts.

Greetings,
Jeroen