[TYPO3] How to restrict element browser to records of a certain language?

R Gleeson rarg.ne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:16:01 CET 2007

Hello!

I have an extension which creates references to records using the group
element and an MM table. (Typo3 v3.8.)

The site is multilingual. When users select records using the element
browser, they are confronted with documents in different languages
(sometimes with the same names).

I would like to configure the group element to find only records with the
same language as the current record.

In the TCA group element config I have tried adding lines similar to
"MM_table_where" => "AND tx_extensionname_etc.sys_language_uid=0", but
nothing has any effect (and even then I don't see how I would specify
"current language", as there is no ###MARKER### for this).

Does anyone have an idea how to do this?

Ideas much appreciated.

--
R Gleeson