[TYPO3] pixe_feediting - some minor issues

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Nov 20 09:18:25 CET 2007

Brian Bendtsen kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula skrev:
>> Brian Bendtsen
>>> - No matter if I choose to edit header or text I get to edit the
>>> whole content element
>>
>> I fixed this issue - TER has now fixed version with the same version
>> number
> Sounds great
> /BB

But as I wrote I don't understand other issues.
I don't even understand at all what you mean by
"BE:
- templavoila edit page layout has changed, is it possible to change it
back to the original layout?"

In my plugins tm_shared_lib (an optional change), skin_grey_2 and
tm_tvpagemodule changes the BE layout of templavoila page module, but
never pixe_feediting.

In frontend editing tm_shared_lib + pixe_feediting changes some issues,
if tm_tvpagemodule has been installed.

Please try to be more precise.