[TYPO3] DIRECT MAIL: quickmail works, direct mailig internal page doesn't

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Mon Nov 19 11:08:21 CET 2007

Hey listers and listerets,

As said in the subject: Sending quicmails to a list and invoking the
mailer engine works without a problem. But when i try to send an
internal page, it just refuses. html content get fetched.

My hosting comp says that direct mail isn't sending any mails to the
mailing engine and that this is the reason that mails arn't send (sounds
obvious)

I have had multiple direct mails up and running on different kind of
installations and servers, but failing this time.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

tnx
Rob

pps  :  sorry for the double post.